Ian in Belgrave Street has made this striking poster to encourage his neighbours to vote in the consultation. You can download a copy of the Belgrave Street poster as a PDF here.
The text on the back reads:
Please consider the following:
- Your vote counts – each household has one vote whether or not you have a car. The CPZ consultation affects everyone who lives here. Vote if you walk to school, use a bus, bike or pram, have mobility problems or can’t find a
space to park.
- Most people locally don’t have a car – far more journeys are made on foot, by bike or by bus.
- Cars have a negative impact on the environment locally and globally. Better planning helps create a more pleasant and healthier city.
- Households with cars will find it easier to park
If you want to help or find out more please:
- visit Hanover Streets for People (www.streets4people.wordpress.com) and comment with your images of your street and what you think it could be like
- display this poster or better still design one yourself – Children’s posters especially effective
- post positive messages on social media to encourage people to vote
Feel free to share this image on social media, or print it out to use as a window poster or leaflet for your street.
If you have an image, information or opinion to share, please comment below. You can include links to images that are already online. Please be patient if we don’t approve your comment immediately – this site is managed by a single volunteer. If you prefer to contact us privately, you can fill in our contact form or send us an image by email.